- 100% recycled metal
- Post-consumer upcycled stones
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
Inspired by the sight of sunlight reflecting off the movements of the ocean, The Costa Ring features pave post-consumer stones set on a narrow flat top band. Best stacked with our Isle & Oceania rings.
* Additional sizes are available through special order.
Measurements: 1.2mm stone
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions produced than mined metal.
- Post-consumer upcycled stones: Removed and upcycled from previous jewelry.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Internal water recycling system.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.