- 100% recycled metal
- Pre-consumer upcycled Lapis
- Deadstock natural saltwater Keshi pearls
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
These statement earrings feature an eye post with Lapis Lazuli center accented by a large horn detail and double salt-water Japanese Akoya Keshi pearl drops.
Measurements - 1.25 in long
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal
- Upcycled Lapis: Diverted waste and upcycled into jewelry
- Deadstock natural saltwater keshis: Never bleached or dyed, sustainably harvested in Japan
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system
- Carbon Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.