- 100% recycled metal
- Upcycled abalone
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Oceania ring features a post-consumer inlay of abalone on a flat top recycled band. The iridescent green and blue hues the shell exudes is a distinct and captivating beauty that is as unique as the beholder.
Measurements: 15 x 2mm abalone, 3mm top
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal.
- Upcycled abalone: Diverted waste and upcycled into jewelry.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar.
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.