- 100% recycled metal
- Post-consumer upcycled stones
- Upcycled abalone
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Costa Choker is a unique round neck wire collar necklace with a chain-link back closure adorned with a teardrop abalone inlay.
Measurements: 5-inch choker
4-inch drop chain
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal.
- Post-consumer upcycled stones: Removed and upcycled from previous jewelry.
- Upcycled abalone: Diverted waste and upcycled into jewelry.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar.
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.