- 100% recycled metal
- Post-consumer upcycled stones
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Stardust Choker is a unique open oval band necklace featuring a center accent of pavé white post-consumer stones.
Measurements: 4.7 in diameter - 1.5 mm wire
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions produced than mined metal.
- Post-consumer upcycled stones: Removed and upcycled from previous jewelry.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar.
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.