- 100% recycled metal
- Deadstock natural saltwater Keshi pearls
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
An all pearl, single strand necklace featuring our salt-water Japanese Akoya Keshi pearls. Coming together in our signature clasp and WA logo tag. Shown with our Cleo Charm and pendant clip.
Measurements - 16 inches
*custom lengths available upon request
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal
- Upcycled Lapis: Diverted waste and upcycled into jewelry
- Deadstock natural saltwater keshis: Never bleached or dyed, sustainably harvested in Japan
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system
- Carbon Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.