- 100% recycled metal
- Pre-consumer upcycled Lapis
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
An instant classic to your earring stack, these earrings feature an inlay of post consumer Lapis lazuli stones.
Measurements: 6mm Lapis lazuli
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions produced than mined metal
- Pre-consumer upcycled Lapis: Diverted waste and upcycled into jewelry
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar
- Low emissions manufacturing: Internal water recycling system
- Carbon Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.