- 100% recycled metal
- Post-consumer upcycled stones
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Clean water manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
Snake charm with a center accent stone. Let this snake charm remind you that in order to transform into our higher selves, the parts of us that no longer serve us must be shed and left behind. The rising motion of the snake signifies one’s ascension on the path to awakening. Sold as a single charm- can be worn on earrings, bracelets, or necklaces.
Add a Pendant Clip to seamlessly clip on charms to any chain, necklace or bracelet.
Measurements - Height: 16.5mm, length: 5.5mm, width: 2mm
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions produced than mined metal.
- Post-consumer upcycled stones: Removed and upcycled from previous jewelry.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Powered by 70% solar.
- Clean water manufacturing: Internal water recycling system.
- Carbon Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.