- 100% recycled metal
- Deadstock natural saltwater Keshi pearls
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Pukha bracelet pays tribute to the infamous Pukka shell bracelets from the 90s. This bracelet boasts pearls instead of the traditional Pukka shell, presenting Washed Ashore’s favorite treasures of the sea. The name “Pukha” was picked for this piece to signify the close ties pearls have to royalties all throughout history.
A single strand all salt-water Japanese Akoya Keshi pearl bracelet features our signature clasp closure and WA logo tag in sterling silver.
Measurements: 7" long / 5-7mm pearls
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal.
- Deadstock natural saltwater keshis: Never bleached or dyed, sustainably harvested in Japan.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Handmade in-house in Los Angeles.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.