- 100% recycled metal
- Deadstock natural saltwater Keshi pearls
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Luna Bracelet is a delicate chain bracelet that features Japanese Akoya Keshi's - a wire-wrapped pearl center accent between two rondelles and two small pearls. Clasp closure.
Measurements: 6-7 inches long. 4.5mm single pearl center, two 3mm small pearls.
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal.
- Deadstock natural saltwater keshis: Never bleached or dyed, sustainably harvested in Japan.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Handmade in-house in Los Angeles.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.