- 100% recycled metal
- Deadstock natural saltwater Keshi pearls
- Lower emission manufacturing
- Carbon-free shipping
The Tarita pieces are inspired by the Polynesian actress, Tarita Teri'ipaia best known for her role in the 1962 film, "Mutiny on the Bounty." Our Tarita bracelet features wire-wrapped natural Japanese Akoya Keshi's on a 100% recycled chain, with dangling Keshi's throughout.
Measurements: 6" chain with a 1" adjustable extension
- 100% recycled metal: 98% fewer emissions than mined metal.
- Deadstock natural saltwater keshis: Never bleached or dyed, sustainably harvested in Japan.
- Low emissions manufacturing: Handmade in-house in Los Angeles.
- Carbon-Free shipping: Shipping emissions offset.
Due to the use of all natural Keshi pearls, abalone and/or stones there may be small variations in size, shape, and color. Note that products may not be exactly the same as the image shown.
Made from recycled 14k solid gold and sterling silver, post-consumer stones, natural sustainably farmed pearls and upcycled abalone- Washed Ashore strives for the highest level of sustainability while still delivering unique and timeless designs.